Bonjour a tous,
Je travaille en Reports 6i (et bdd 9i) sur des rapports generes via le runtine (donc pas en web) et j'aimerai recuperer une image depuis un serveur via son URL.

J'ai donc suivi la doc qui precise:
Selecting an image URL from the database
To select a URL from the database:

1 Create a query, with a SELECT statement that selects a column containing URLs.
2 In the Data Model view, double-click the column containing the URLs.
3 In the Property Palette, under the Column node:

n Set the Read from File property to Yes.
n Set the File Format property to Image URL.
Et aussi
To link an image object to a URL:

1 In the Live Previewer view, click in the tool palette. Note
2 Click and drag a rectangle.
3 Double-click the link file object to display the Property Palette.
4 Under the Link File Boilerplate node:

n Set the Source File Format property to Image URL.
n Set the Source Filename property to the URL where the image is located with the required protocol.
Examples :
Following are examples of specifying URLs for images:

1 HTTP://www.oracle.com/images/logo.gif

2 HTTP://&<P_SERVER_NAME>/images/logo.gif
where P_SERVER_NAME is a user parameter of type CHAR
At runtime, the end user can specify a value for the parameter (e.g., P_SERVER_NAME = www.oracle.us.com for a dynamic URL link of HTTP://www.oracle.us.com/images/logo.gif).

3 FILE://c:/images/logo.gif
Note: If you click Browse to find a file, Report Builder automatically prepends FILE:// to the returned path.
J'ai donc essaye plein de variantes pour le Source Filename (HTTP://, FILE:/) mais rien y fait a chaque fois mon rapport me sort juste un cadre avec mon URL a la place de l'image

Quelqu'un aurait-il deja fait ca ?

Si j'utilise "Source File Format" Image et je mets le chemin reseau pas de pb de ce cote la, mais c'est en http que je souhaite consulter mon image.

Sinon je pense que je vais regarder pour stocker l'image ds un BLOB mais bon c'est pas tres joli...

Merci.