Xamarin IOS error message :
Hi, I need some help. I'm a really junior .Net developer trying to develop a Xamarin app for Android and IOS. This app have to consume a WCF and display a list of contacts from a database in the app. Android doesn't work with the asynchronous methods, then i found a solution and I create another proxy with svcutil. IOS and mono touch isn't compatible with Dynamic proxy. Then my app works fine with the Android debug but doesn't want to work with Xamarin IOS with always the same error message:
"System.InvalidOperationException: "MonoTouch does not support dynamic proxy code generation. Override this method or its caller to return specific client proxy instance"
Does someone know how to do or have a solution for that kind of issue ? Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonjour, j'ai besoin d'aide. Je suis junior développeur et j'essaie de développer une application Xamarin pour Android et IOS. Cette application doit consommer un service WFC et afficher un liste de contacts provenant d'une base de données. Android ne fonctionnant pas avec des méthodes asynchrones, j'ai du générer un proxy avec svcutil. Malheureusement IOS est incompatible avec ce type de proxy dynamique. L'application fonctionne donc bien en debug sous Android mais sous IOS je reçois le message d'erreur suivant:
"MonoTouch does not support dynamic proxy code generation. Override this method or its caller to return specific client proxy instance"
Quelqu'un saurait il comment procéder ou aurait une solution face à ce genre de problème ?
D'avance Merci.