Bonjour à tous,
j'ai besoin pour mon site d'utiliser l'API instagram. Le but, récupérer les photos d'un USER (quel qu’il soit) pour les mettre dans mon site après les avoir classées, triées... Pour cela, je veux utiliser l'API avec notamment la permission public_content. Malheureusement, je suis rejeté à chaque fois. Je pense que l'explication (en anglais) de mes besoins est mal faite.

Quelqu'un avec les mêmes permissions pourrait-il m'aider ?

Voici l'explication que je leur soumet :

Which use case best describes your Instagram integration?
My product helps broadcasters and publishers discover content, get digital rights to media, and share media with proper attribution.

How does your app use this permission
I need the API because I want to show pictures and photos of Instagram Users.

Each pictures are ordered and classified with a lot of filters.

I need to get medias of specific user that's why I need to get user ID and an access to user feed (thats' why I need public_content permission).

In that case, the app will give an access to visitors to a specific user and discover it. Each user and photos are associated with the user instagram account.

Et voila dernière réponse reçue

Invalid Use Case: The use case described in your submission notes, screencast and website is not a valid use case. If you are a developer and you want to showcase your Instagram content on a website, then you do not need to submit your app for review. By using a client in sandbox mode, you can access the last 20 media of any sandbox user that grants you permission. For more information, see our documentation on Sandbox mode: https://www.instagram.com/developer/sandbox/

Invalid Use Case: The use case described in your submission notes, screencast and website is not a valid use case. If you are trying to display hashtag content for a one-off project (e.g. a website for a brand, event or hashtag contest), note that we do not support one-off and single use projects. We recommend that you use a third-party platform that powers this use case. If you are building a platform for this use case, we will only approve one client ID for all your integrations. For more information, please see: https://www.instagram.com/developer/review/

J'espère que quelqu'un saura ce qui cloche car leurs explications laissent à désirer ..
J'ai l'impression qu'ils me recommande de passer par un autre service mais dans ce cas là, lequel ? Quelqu'un aurait-il une idée ?

Merci d'avance à tous !