Dart for Absolute Beginners enables individuals with no background in programming to create their own web apps while learning the fundamentals of software development in a cutting edge language. Easily digested chapters, while comprehensive enough to explore the whole domain, are aimed at both hobbyists and professionals alike. The reader will not only gain an insight into Dart, but also the technologies behind the web. A firm foundation is laid for further programming studies.
What you’ll learn
- Teaches you the fundamentals of programming and the technologies behind the web.
- Utilizes the cutting edge, easy to learn, structured Dart programming language so that your first steps are pointed towards the future of web development.
- No prior knowledge is required to begin developing your own web apps.
[Lire la suite]
- Become proficient in the fundamentals of programming.
- Learn how the technologies behind the web work.
- Use Dart to write small to medium size web apps.
- Understand enough HTML and CSS to create your own designs.
- Be capable of interpreting others’ code.
- Develop a foundation that enables you to further advance your programming skills.