Bonjour,
Je commence avec quelques difficultés.
Je voudrais que lorsque ma fenêtre s'ouvre elle affiche le dernier enregistrement ou un nouveau.

Mais je sais dans le code comment lui dire. Je vous laisse le code si vous pouvez m'aider. C'est pour eviter la toolbar avec les fleches et le +

Merci.
Code : Sélectionner tout - Visualiser dans une fenêtre à part
Public Class Produccion

Private Sub ProduccionBindingNavigatorSaveItem_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles ProduccionBindingNavigatorSaveItem.Click
        Me.Validate()
        Me.ProduccionBindingSource.EndEdit()
        Me.TableAdapterManager.UpdateAll(Me.XCanteraDataSet)

End Sub

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        'TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'XCanteraDataSet.produccionparticularidad' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
        Me.ProduccionparticularidadTableAdapter.Fill(Me.XCanteraDataSet.produccionparticularidad)
        'TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'XCanteraDataSet.produccionmarcado' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
        Me.ProduccionmarcadoTableAdapter.Fill(Me.XCanteraDataSet.produccionmarcado)
        'TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'XCanteraDataSet.produccionunidad' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
        Me.ProduccionunidadTableAdapter.Fill(Me.XCanteraDataSet.produccionunidad)
        'TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'XCanteraDataSet.produccionproducto' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
        Me.ProduccionproductoTableAdapter.Fill(Me.XCanteraDataSet.produccionproducto)
        'TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'XCanteraDataSet.produccionseleccion' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
        Me.ProduccionseleccionTableAdapter.Fill(Me.XCanteraDataSet.produccionseleccion)
        'TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'XCanteraDataSet.producciontamano' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
        Me.ProducciontamanoTableAdapter.Fill(Me.XCanteraDataSet.producciontamano)
        'TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'XCanteraDataSet.produccionformato' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
        Me.ProduccionformatoTableAdapter.Fill(Me.XCanteraDataSet.produccionformato)
        'TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'XCanteraDataSet.naves' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
        Me.NavesTableAdapter.Fill(Me.XCanteraDataSet.naves)
        'TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'XCanteraDataSet.produccion' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
        Me.ProduccionTableAdapter.Fill(Me.XCanteraDataSet.produccion)

End Sub

Private Sub ParticularidadComboBox_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles ParticularidadComboBox.SelectedIndexChanged

End Sub

Private Sub ParticularidadLabel_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)

End Sub

Private Sub BindingNavigatorMoveLastItem_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles BindingNavigatorMoveLastItem.Click

End Sub

Private Sub BindingNavigatorAddNewItem_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles BindingNavigatorAddNewItem.Click

End Sub
End Class