:oops: Effectivement. que je suis c**:scarymov:
Bon y reste plus qu'a tout faire moi même...:roll:
Version imprimable
:oops: Effectivement. que je suis c**:scarymov:
Bon y reste plus qu'a tout faire moi même...:roll:
Tu peux y arriver en t'armant de patience, et en t'inspirant. Personnellement, je suis arrivé à ça (voir pièces jointes). Je me suis largement inspiré d'Aerith, j'ai regardé la source, j'ai essayé de comprendre comment ils ont fait. Cela apporte énormément.
Bon courage.
Le problème avec ta Solution Janitrix c'est que tu ne pourras jamais reproduire (a mois d'avoir un petit mois de dispo en 17/24 7/7) complêtement le comportement natif attendu...
Je confirme, on ne peut pas obtenir le style unifié en pur Java. Avec une solution JNI/JNA on doit pouvoir ajouter une toolbar et lui assigner le look unifié, mais cela demande d'écrire du code natif spécifique à Mac OS X.
Je sais qu'il y a des bugs/RFE ouverts chez Apple à ce sujet mais je n'ai rien vu de plus. Je vais demander directement aux gars d'Apple et voir ce qu'il en est.
Réponse de Mike Swingler, qui bosse sur le look and feel Aqua d'Apple :
Citation:
The best so far is to use one of the new client properties to specify one of your windows to use the metal look and feel (I believe this is documented in the release notes for Java SE 6 developer preview). The appearance in Leopard is very close to the "unified" look, just a little darker.
My primary problem now, is when I use AppKit's unified look, I have to make a fake native toolbar, and Java never sees that far into the NSView for that window. I am hoping that sometime after this big push to get Leopard out the door, I will be able to address all the window styles with client properties like we currently do with (not-so-brushed-in-Leopard) metal.
At some point I think I'll be able to manually set the window style mask (and not blow up AppKit in the process) so we can do Unified toolbar, and simply stretch the "toolbar" region down the full length of the window, or as far down as some client property specifies, or...perhaps...the bottom index of a JToolBar we happen to find in the view hierarchy if we do enough grousing around. I just have to convince AppKit that I'm in charge of drawing the toolbar and the window dressing, which may be more complicated than I'm envisioning.
I would also like to provide the HUD style, and have our background color draw as an "opaque" Java color, but a translucent OS color, so you won't have to "setOpaque(false)" on all your components you want in a HUD window.
But of course, this is all theoretical in the future, and I couldn't find time to do this for Leopard, since it was not directly related to converting our controls over for HiDPI.
Your best bet for now is to use the per-window client property to select a brushed metal style window.
Sorry,
~Mike
Bref en résumé rien n'est vraiment prévu pour ce que je veux faire...
J'y ai pensé mais ce n'est pas exactement la même chose...Citation:
Your best bet for now is to use the per-window client property to select a brushed metal style window.
Enfin j'ai eu réponses,merci.