* Moblin Image Creator (MIC): allows developers to create a custom Linux file system for a device. Using MIC, a platform developer can choose which components from Moblin they want on their device, build the target file system, copy all the necessary files to a USB pen drive and load it onto the target.
* Kernel: platform-specific patches to the Linux kernel and various other device drivers.
* UI Framework: screen interface and its underlying GTK-based framework, which uses the Hildon application framework.
* Power Management Policy: extending and enhancing existing Linux power management capabilities
* Browser: the Moblin browser is full-featured web browser based on Mozilla technologies with a finger-driven UI and MID UI integration. The Moblin browser supports key plug-ins like Adobe Flash.
* Multimedia: audio and video playback and photo viewing including Helix or GStreamer multimedia frameworks.
* Linux Connection Manager: Internet connections that can be extended through plug-ins to support various wired or wireless technologies.