With Early Release ebooks, you get books in their earliest form—the author's raw and unedited content as he or she writes—so you can take advantage of these technologies long before the official release of these titles. You'll also receive updates when significant changes are made, new chapters are available, and the final ebook bundle is released.
If you want to learn how to program and think like a computer scientist, this practical guide will get you started on your programming journey with Perl 6, the new version of the popular programming language. Ideal for beginners, Think Perl 6 contains numerous exercises with multiple solutions and a lot of code examples. Even experienced programmers will learn a lot from this book, especially those familiar with Perl 5. It’s designed for teaching computer science to beginners in universities.
- Get up to speed on the basics of computer programming, especially the imperative or procedural techniques
- Learn the new multiparadigm Perl 6 language
- Delve into more advanced programming techniques, such as OO programming, declarative programming, grammars and functional programming
[Lire la suite]
- Avez-vous lu ce livre ou pensez-vous le lire ?
- Souhaitez-vous ajouter une critique de ce livre sur la page de la rubrique ?
- Avez-vous un commentaire à faire ?