I'd like to hear you wishes here, so i can implement it.
The GitHub project page:
If you'd like to help development of XJS you'd be most welcome.
- XJS:: DocumentSetTitle(title.s) sets the document title string.
Currently the localStorage is implemented. localStorage is storage which will be accessible at all times,
it will not be removed when the browser or page closes.
it has the following features:
- XJS::LocalStorageSupported() returns 0 (#True) on success and 1 (#False) on fail
- XJS::LocalStorageSetItem(item.s, value.s) sets a local storage item by item-value
- XJS::LocalStorageGetItem() returns the item or "" if not found
- XJS::LocalStorageRemoveItem(item.s) removes the item if it's found.
XJS will be done with multiple modules, implementing features of HTML 5. Wishes and requests are welcome.
- XMLHttpRequest (same as spider but it can call other domains -cors-)
More upon request.