Installing Application Adapters 10g Release 3 (10.3.1.0)
Application Adapters can be installed with the following:
To install Application Adapters, perform the following steps:
1. Install Java Development Kit (JDK) version 1.6 on the machine, since it is a
Application Adapters are certified with JDK version 1.6.
2. Ensure that the JDK is added to your system PATH or on one of the pre-defined
If you have multiple JDK versions other than 1.6 installed on your system, ensure
that JDK 1.6 is listed first in your system PATH. The installation program should
install the adapters only with JDK 1.6. The adapters should not be installed with
any other JDK version.
3. Navigate to the location on your system where the installation executable file is
4. Double-click this file to start the Application Adapters for Oracle WebLogic Server
The installation program uses the JDK version that is available in your system
PATH or on one of the pre-defined paths.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10g Release 3 (10.3.1.0)
- Oracle Service Bus 10g Release 3 (10.3.1.0)